Search + Win

Thursday, September 10, 2009

RANDOM MYSPACE DOOOODS

So if you've kept up with this blog of mine you'll know that with every great passing of time i get to thank Myspace for enabling random guys to send "get at me" emails to me...
the best, and unfortunately, the worst make here for your reading pleasure.
these are two that i received this week...

contestant #1: Sean Roberts
Myspace: life is too short
Hey Beautiful Im Shawn. How are you? I would really like to get to know you is that ok? If so heres a little bit about me im 21, i live in portland oregon,and for fun i text, hoop, play xbox, workout, go out, and kick it with my niggas anything else you wanna know just ask. I hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day. Bye. P.S. If you have a cell number and your ok with texting can i get your number please



contestant #2: Wilner Saint
Myspace: Wilner Saint
Hello beauty,
I am Wilner Saint Cyr. .
AGE: 31
Height: 170 cm 5' 9’
Weight: 85kg 150 lbs
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
City: Miami(El Portal).
Country: USA.
Occupation: Student.
Education: MBA
Religion: Baptist
Marital Status: Single
Kids: No kids
Languages spoken: Fluent French, English Haitian Creole& little Spanish.
I love to laugh, write, read, travel, see movies and I'm inspired by the beauty of nature. I consider myself to be pretty open- minded and I like to try new things. I am looking for someone who is smart, respectful, honest, knows what they want in life, has a sense of humor and tries to be healthy at least half the time. A real, long term relationship is the goal here, can I find this person on you?





clearly, i get the creme de la creme of pickin's here...
...
how i came to be so lucky i don't know.
but
Brooke...continue to be jealous...

No comments: