Search + Win

Thursday, August 27, 2009

skin cancer sucks...

So my Mom just had a chunk of her cheek, alongside her nose, removed because it was cancerous.
my whole family grew up tanning in the sun. So, of course, I'm no different. I can't tell you how many gallons of tanning oil my sin has soaked up in my lifetime - probably too much.

But seeing as a close family friend is now undergoing Chemo Therapy after having intense Melanoma...multiple family members went to the doc to have a looks see if they're good and clear.
My mom was the only one who had anything intense done, but she's done her two surgeries and is recooping just fine...i think I'll call her Bride of Frankenstein for a while though, i mean with 28 stitches...she earned it.





love you mom
wish i could be there for you like you're always there for me


end.

No comments: