Search + Win

Thursday, April 23, 2009

So I'm sittin on the sundeck watching my friends ride as I take a day off to recoop the knee. Its been a trooper throughout the majority of the season - all the ski school and pow days I've put on it just sucks that now when the sun is out and the snow is soft it hoeas out after only 4 hours a day and can't go more than 4 days in a row before filling up with fluid oh well I guess summer is around the corner and with plans to go to Denmark I'm sure all the walking might do it some good


Brooke and I are really excited to see all our Danish boys in their own land ha they're crazy here in mammoth so there's no telling what they are like at home. I know Brooke will be stoked to see Mikkel again and I'm hoping to see Soren again but if not my long distance pact husband Basti will be in Germany gist below us waiting ha ha - I'm an international hustler if you didn already know - field is full time to stp
end.

No comments: